11 November 2008

Vomitting

This few days really painful for me and yesterday i burst into tears.
you may wonder why ? Yes , as a man i shouldn't let my tears drop.
But I can't stop it cause it really hurt in deep of my heart.

My little baby girl vomit every time she is fed with milk, this make me
worry so much, and yesterday she cry hard not because of not feeding milk,
but happened after milk been fed and the whole face turn red , the body goes
tense in my arms, I feel so helpless and the same time, my tears burst out.

Whole night I was very worry and keep waking up cause i thought i heard baby
cried, but just my illusion . This night really long for me.

This morning , I fed her very carefully and bub her for long time and put her in myarms. I feel good as she didn't vomit this time and sleep very gently in my arms. Myheart feel peace and warm as she sleep so well in my arms. Nothing is better than this.

Today , I try google for the answer for baby vomitting , and found some tips on feedingthat may help in avoid baby vomit after feeding, hope this tips really can help my littlebaby girl. If nybody is interested in this topics , you can get the site as below.

http://www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au/bhcv2/bhcarticles.nsf/pages/Vomiting?OpenDocument
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080531023442AAtnlwj
http://www.baby-medical-questions-and-answers.com/infant-vomiting.html

hope this also may help you.

2 comments:

Unknown November 17, 2008 at 1:46 PM  

Mr Foo, no need to be too worry about. Will be alright.

Infant normally will need more care and patient, so "Jia You" lah ... XD

foo November 17, 2008 at 6:24 PM  

thx for your advice!!!!

google analytic

  © Blogger template 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  


Cheap Web Design