12 June 2009

What more important than your life?

After came back from johor,i took a very long snap in my bed, my wife though that i may be too tired, but me was too tired about my life that beyond my control.I love my family,my parent, my bro, my sis and my nephew. I should spend more time with them, i should pay more attention about their need, not the other way round on my routine job.
I realise that i have done so wrong in the past to focus on the place that is not my main concern, job is just a tool to have good life with the one that i love, i should not let my times occupied most by the work.I feel a little depress on what i have done all the time.
This is a very long long time snap that i ever have in my life, but it worth cause now i am more clear on what is important in my life, i want to have quality time with all my lovely family.



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

近朱者赤 June 23, 2009 at 4:10 PM  

sounds like you have begun a new chapter in life, congratulations!

foo June 24, 2009 at 6:52 PM  

Thanks for your compliment, as you know life will always being change and soon we learn and grow.

google analytic

  © Blogger template 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  


Cheap Web Design