17 June 2009

Just to share some info

Yesterday when i search about some tips for baby and i came across a site that share many tips about baby, it is very interesting and useful especially for first time parent like me.
The blog is own by a lady who have 17 years of experience in taken good care of baby and children. She is now willing to share all her knowledge in her blog. I have learn many new things about how to take care of my baby, if anyone is interested, please try to check out her blog at http://tripibabytips.blogspot.com/, i am sure you will find something helpful over there. Just to share with you, hope you enjoy the tips she was sharing.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

3 comments:

Anonymous June 20, 2009 at 3:41 PM  

Thanks for the info you share, it really help me a lot.

Jim June 27, 2009 at 2:29 PM  

Hi Foo, my friend, Janis Joplin used to sing
"Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose."
(from her song, "Me And Bobby Mcgee")
..

Jim June 27, 2009 at 2:30 PM  

Thanks for stopping in. I am home now, it was a loooooong two day ordeal.
..

google analytic

  © Blogger template 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  


Cheap Web Design