03 July 2009

move site

move site


After recent trip to Johor, i have try to free up some time to review my routine life.


I write down my everydays activity, i study it one by one, ask myself why and how important of them in my life,


why i want to do this and that the very first decision.I slowly cut out some and rearrange some of it according to their priority to me, i mean my life.


So, for this blog that i started with, the first impression is to write about my past memory with my family, as for my little daughter , i decide to have a separate site, and now I have just register a new domain, and a new host.So i have a new blog for my little princess : www.foobouyuet.com, so from now on, i will post everythings about my sweet heart on this private blog.in case any of you like my little cute-cute, then you may visit this special site i purposely put online.hope you all will share my joy about my baby.


whereby for this blog, i will use it to be a space to remind my memory about my parent, my brother,my sister, my classmate and my friend.I hope my memory still capable to pick up my almost forgot memory, before it is too late.

2 comments:

Karen L July 7, 2009 at 11:23 AM  

Hey, so foo, thanks for the lovely comment on my daughter's name and photos. Just curious - how'd you come across my blog?

foo July 7, 2009 at 6:31 PM  

Thanks Karen, for stopping by, I like to read other's blog and it happened to be your blog come up from my browse. I always like to read blog about family life, it always inspire me.

google analytic

  © Blogger template 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  


Cheap Web Design